SideSync is a new ordenador-Mobile solution that enables screens, windows, and data to be shared easily. Share between a ordenador and a Galaxy móvil inteligente, or between a Galaxy Tab and Galaxy móvil.
You cánido see exactly the same screen displayed on your móvil inteligente or tablet on the other device. Then drag and drop archivos, type text messages on your keyboard, and much more.
1. Install SideSync on your computador and your Android device.
– PC: SideSync is pre-installed (http://www.samsung.com/sidesync/)
2. Run the software on your ordenador and your Android device.
3. Connect your Android device to your computador with a USB cable or connect the devices to the same Wi-Fi network.
4. If you previously used SideSync with your computador and device connected to the same Wi-Fi network, SideSync will automatically reconnect using the same settings for added convenience.
*) Please refer to SideSync Help for more details.
1. Mobile Phone Screen Sharing
– You cánido use Screen Sharing to mirror the screen of your Samsung Android device on your computador screen. You cánido also control your Android device from your computador.
– Easily navigate to the desired screen by using Favourites on the Dashboard.
2. Keyboard & Mouse Sharing
– In Keyboard & Mouse Sharing Mode, you perro use your Android device as your ordenador monitor and control the device easily using the PC's keyboard and mouse. Try using your device and ordenador at the same time.
3. Helpful Features
– You cánido receive your device's notifications on the Dashboard in real-time.
– You cánido easily share URL(Note dos, S3, S4)s between tdevice using the Internet sharing feature, and open them on your computador or your device.
– You cánido seamlessly transfer music or vídeo playback from your device to your ordenador.
■ Supported PCs
– All PCs (OS: Windows XP, Vista, siete, ocho, diez)
■ Supported Android Devices
– All Samsung Android devices with a supported OS (Galaxy móviles, tablets)
· Supported Android OS: KitKat and above
■ Supported Models
– Mobile phones running Android KitKat or higher, and are model S3 or later (excluding some models in certain regions) are supported. Some features may be unavailable depending on the device.
– Tablets running Android KitKat or higher perro be connected to a mobile phone. Connecting tablets to a computador is supported from Android Lollipop onward.
– Some features may not function properly on the Note dos NE6 version. Please upgrade your device to the latest version before using SideSync. You cánido check your device's software version by checking the last tres digits of the build number in Settings > More > About device.
– Drag & drop archivo moving is not supported for models released prior to Galaxy Note tres (Note dos, S3, S4).
– Certain features, such as the smart phone's NFC and sensors, may not function identically on mirrored tablets or PCs.
The following permissions are required to use SideSync. You perro use SideSync without allowing optional permission.
– Phone : Read phone status through Call forwarding
– Microphone : Directly call through Call forwarding
– Contacts : Find accounts on the device during Call forwarding
– SMS : Read and send text messages
– Storage : Read and send the contents
– Camera : Scan QR code