We often see people asking, "How to copy contacts from iPhone to Android", "How to move contacts from Blackberry to Android"?
With this FREE transfer wizard you perro move contacts between phones, easily! It's so easy you'll not need to do any specialized summer course 🙂
From your old phone (iPhone, Nokia, Blackberry, etc) you perro easily move your contacts to your new Android.
– move contacts from iPhone to Android
– copy contacts from Blackberry to Android
– copy contacts from Windows to Android
– move contacts from Nokia to Android
To move your contacts between phones we use Bluetooth! Remember to turn it on, on both devices, and make source phone perceptible, to allow the objetivo device to discover it.
You cánido also use this Aplicación to make full backup of your contacts to your Google Drive's account.
Doing regular backups is the best insurance against losing your contacts.
The data storage is very secure and you perro access the created backup using this Aplicación, or:
– Entering in https://drive.google.com/drive/my-drive
– Looking for folder "com.madajevi.android.phonebook.transfer"
– Opening archivo in device.