Atlantic Fleet is a turn-based tactical and strategic simulation of the Battle of the Atlantic during World War II.
Take command of surface ships, submarines as well as carrier and land based aircraft in a deadly struggle for control of the shipping lanes.
"Atlantic Fleet is probably the game of the year."
– Owen Faraday, pockettactics.com
*** 512MB RAM RECOMMENDED ***
– No In Apps/Advertising. No Pay-to-Progress. One Price = Full Game
– Stunning full 3D graphics and environments, including underwater
– Unique blend of deep strategic planning combined with quick tactical decisions
– Play as the Royal Navy and her allies or Kriegsmarine (German navy)
– Up to diez contra diez ships in combat
– tres Game Modes:
1) Single Battle Editor with treinta Historical Missions for standalone combat
2) Campaign of cincuenta missions per faction
3) Full Dynamic Campaign from mil novecientos treinta y nueve to 1945
– Individually saved games for each campaign and faction
– Multiplayer Hotseat for Single Battles
– Sink ships with realistic buoyancy physics, not with hit-point bars!
– Objetivo specific ship subsystems to sink or cripple the enemy
– Destructible ships, subsystems and visual damage to ships
– sesenta historical ship classes representing over seiscientos treinta ships and trescientos cincuenta submarines
– trece playable aircraft
– Submarine warfare, wolf paquetes and convoys
– Carrier operations and land-based air strikes
– Too many more to list here, visit killerfishgames.com